Wow, time flies! I had no idea it had been so long since I'd posted. Things with my husband have been wonderful, we're connecting deeply and it feels wonderful. He's been so sweet and supportive! The person I mentioned in the last post has made it crystal clear that he's looking for an 'arrangement' (booty call?), whereas I'm seeking a relationship. After two weeks of zero contact I was left feeling like a thing instead of a person and I was worried that something was wrong with him, but an IM I sent him cleared that up... he's just been busy.
While I still feel like there's something missing on some level, I'm happy with my life and I'm just trying to be me. Being too raw to attempt anything new means that I'm waffling between being relieved I'm not taking any risks and being sad that I don't have extra love in my life. I'm trying to refocus in an effort to find some kind of balance. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment