Friday, March 6, 2009

Slight changes to my blog...

I'm transferring my blog over to a dedicated account, which means that when I transfer the posts I'm going to lose the comments. I apologize to those who commented, please know that I remember who you are and what you said.

I hope everyone is doing well. Life is bumping along and I'm excited that gardening season is about to start. Tomorrow I'll plant peas and it'll be great therapy. After considering why it bothers me so much that my lady love's husband shares only grudgingly I've realized that it violates my sense of integrity. I've also realized that I had a fantasy of all of us becoming a support system for each other, of us being in a tribal situation, and I'm mourning the fact that that can never happen with him 'allowing' her to have me in her life instead of supporting our relationship fully.

No comments: