Saturday, March 29, 2008

My lull in posts...

I'm sorry I haven't been more active in posting. So much is going on in my life... my relationship with my husband is recovering from the rift in communication that resulted from depression, my relationship with my lover is growing and changing as we share time that is about more than being intimate, and someone I care for deeply and trusted has done something that I find flat out wrong. It's so strange to me to not run away from him or cut him out of my world. Part of me wants to do just that, to close the door that allowed him close enough to gain my trust in the first place, but having that trust violated hasn't changed my caring for him. It has, on many levels, shaken my belief in him being the man I thought he was, which is something that only time can heal.

I'll try to post more often... sometimes life runs me over like a truck and I have to process before I know what's underneath my initial reaction.

No comments: