Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Ending

Having reached an impasse in regards to what my lady love's husband can accept, we've broken up.  I don't think I'll have much to say on this blog for a while.  I still believe in poly, that it can work... but this is too much.  I wish everyone well and I'll still be lurking around the poly forum, but I suspect I'll be quiet for a while.

4 comments:

Australwind said...

Lieren,

It saddens me to read that you don't think you will have much to say. Yours observations are always pertinent and you demonstrate a clear commitment to your ideals.

Don't let someone else not being able to accept a different way of relationship structure be the end of your active involvement.

Take the positives from the time you and your lady had together and use them to build a bank of good experiences on which to build the next "better" interaction whenever and with whomever it may be!

Many long distance hugs from the Dragon's lair!

Lieren said...

Thank you, DL *hug* I'm sorry I haven't replied before now. I've been keeping myself occupied and yes, probably avoiding this blog a little bit, but I'm back with a new post and I saw your comment.

I hope that all is well on that side of the world! :)

Australwind said...

It hasn't been as wonderful as it could have been, but it is all a learning experience.

I am pleased to see you back.
Hugs

DL

Lieren said...

I'm pleased to see you back too! I haven't seen you around the poly forum and I've wondered how things are going.

I'm still living mono for the time being, but that's not a bad thing :)